Quote of the Day

-

Friday, May 21, 2010

For Friday

Outside my window…it is raining... again. Or I should say still

I am thinking… about how exhausted I am. I decided to commute from home to work today, which meant getting up at 3:30 AM leaving the house by 3:45, making it to work by 4:55. Worked until 4:55-12:40 and commute back home. PHEW

I am thankful for… a welcoming place/someone to come home to.

From the kitchen… I can see that I totally destroyed C's cleaning job.

I am wearing… sweatpants and C's sweatshirt.

I am creating… quite a few lists, I love making lists and calendars, I always have several going.

I am going… to try really hard to actually get some sleep tonight.

I am reading… The Percy Jackson series, also Finding Your Element

I am hoping… that I don't kill anyone with this outrageous mood i have going on right now. Hey I got no sleep, back off!

I am hearing…C singing while cooking. brilliant.

Around the house… the day is winding down

One of my favorite things… is nap time!

A few plans for the rest of the week.. cleaning out the bedrooms and organizing clothes for our vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment